Skip to main content

Salt & Pepper

#399

Not really sure, but this might be the last post with this shape. I've done the pictures before buying the new one and the outfit it's smoking hot, so I didn't want to skip it. The skin is by Titzuki and I must say it's absolutely amazing and realistic. Check out his shop if you're interested in having a unique look in SL (You'll find there the bodysuit as well). Also, I wanted to highlight once again the Punk shoes from Diktator, this time with the stockings option for a more sexy/vamp appearance. Umm.. yeah, the Bear Coat by Overhigh is simply a must have this winter. It's a little pricey, but so worth, plus it comes in more colors and options to choose from. Last, but not least the star of this ensemble is the Foxy neck snuggler from .Birdy. I was lucky to grab it and even if it's not a rare one, I love it just as much. Stay tuned for more awesome goodies. 




This picture above was added to Auto Awesome Photos by Google+


~Skin~ titzuki : Mimi natural makeup / pale
DeeTaleZ *alpha for teeth smaller part of Teeth & Tongue Piercing - here
*booN YNO421 hair gold/blonde/sandy 
*booN gathered raised hairbase all colors pack 
.Birdy. Foxy Neck snuggler {Salt & pepper} Dipped @The Arcade - here
Overhigh - Bear Coat - Gray - here
titzuki : Bug body / white-black - here
[Diktator] - PUNK - (Avant-Garde Style)
Ricielli Mesh - Gia Clutch (black) - here
Pure Poison - Snowflake Earrings - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍