Skip to main content

Russian Gaga

#422

Today the funniest thing happened. As I went to The Chapter Four, looking for something new to complete my next ensemble, I got this instant message:
[10:51] Cerise Button-Gumbo: OMG... IT'S LADY GAGA! I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't have any intention for my outfit to resemble with Gaga, but this girl saw it that way and told me: "Sorry, that outfit you had on was awesome!" What made it funny was the fact that there was a time, as many of you know by now, when my avi was all about Lady Gaga. So, I felt like a window in time had opened for a second. It was really cool! Thanks Cerise!

P.S. You might wonder why 'Russian Gaga'? That's because my friend Gam said I am wearing a Russian dress. Such a controversial outfit, ain't it?! 

Hope you like it!




[LeLutka & Celoe] - Happy Holidays - here tyvm sis M for guiding me! 
I never seem to find the group gifts at LeLutka! 
Mikunch - Mini Jacket (Gift) - here
pattern 70'S PANTS jam - here
.tsg. Dolly Heels - Black Suede - here
*
* S O R G O - ISSA Shades / BLACK TCF
.Birdy. Pocket pet {Kitten} Brown TCF 
both - here
[AB] Basic Gold Hoop Earrings - here
Retro' - My mini ribbon bag GROUP GIFT (hope yet available) - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍