Skip to main content

Avatar mania

This is a story of how an advertising clip can change a part of your life… well forever. I am talking about the Coca-Cola Zero commercial that was promoting the 2009 Avatar movie. The minute I saw it, I said loud and clearly: “I have to see this, no matter what!”

And I did go to see it. I was so impressed by the magnitude of such great production that inevitably it has affected my virtual world as well. Who wouldn’t want to be just for a tiny bit Neytiri? And who doesn’t want a Jake Sully around?

Because Second Life’s creators were so fast in creating replicas of both characters and not just that, but also entire Sims re-creating the moon Pandora in all its beauty and grandeur, I was able to get my Neytiri appearance.

In case you are wondering who embodied “my Jake”, well it was my partner at that time Luca. I’m sure I still have some pictures with both of us, so in case I found them I will come back to this post and add them.

But mainly best part of transforming my avatar in Neytiri was to be able to fly around the magnificent creature Toruk, of course I wasn’t the one to become Makto, but that will do just as well I guess.

And last but not least, surely it was an easy way to scare people around with my fierce look… well some took pictures, which I was totally fine with...

Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

šŸŽ„ Merry Christmas!šŸŽ„

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  šŸŽ„

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje šŸ¤