Skip to main content

Hey little monsters! It's Lady Gaga!

Recalling that my first day in Second Life was on December 5th 2008, it was only the next year's fall that I really become aware of my place and who I wanted to be in-world. And with the help of my one and only friend I had at that time, Leddy, I was able to accomplish my task. Surely enough I wanted to be no other than: Lady Gaga.

Finding by miracle or just by accident a shop that was selling skins and shapes of famous people from movies or music industry, my eyes were caught by the beauty and freshly look of Gaga. And yes I was and still am a big fan.
I did cling for many months on this look and it was this appearance that made it possible for me to get a job at one of the best clubs in Second Life: Tiffany's.
Nonetheless was a hard road to go on, it did changed everything in my virtual world and put me on a new track and opened doors for new adventures. By all means, without being a hypocrite, the way you look it might be the business card of yourself. I'm only speaking from experience for that matter.
Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍