Skip to main content

Trip to Pluto+

I can’t really brag about me being such a traveler. Although I might have traveled quite a bit in Real Life, in Second Life it’s rather same story. Giving the big difference between both worlds that in SL with one click you can be in Paris, London or New York, I never seem to make it on either location for… lack of time. That would be my lousy excuse, of course!

But for the times I used to go visit places, I kept a few memories captured in some snapshots I’ve taken. One of those places is no doubt the Sway Land Sim and its beautiful summer aura. Being both a place of relaxation and good for long walks, it is also the host for a few talented creators and their unique shops.

From Zacca to Pluto+Garden, *Nonino* to Trifoglio and Torico, there are lots of things waiting to be discovered and surprise you with their original rustic/Asian look. For me it was a regular place to go special at times when I was feeling lonely, nostalgic or just wanted a getaway from the crowded spaces. It always reminded me of summer, of warmth, of sweet flavors and ultimately of peace.

Besides all that there are also lots of animated things to have fun with. My top three were: the telescope, the architect table and drawing with colored chalk on the side walk.



So in case you ever take a trip to Pluto+, let me know which items will go on your top three.

Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍