Skip to main content

Delicious @ La'Licious

Among the many reasons I've started this blog was the desire of sharing more about my ensembles choices. People always ask me what I am wearing or which are my favorite shops I buy my clothes from. This post goes to them and for others that might be interested as well. I will try to add at least one pictorial per week, maybe I can make more, but we'll see how it goes.

The first outfit I would like to present is from a creator I've just recently discovered and i was very impressed of the balance between good quality and affordable prices. We all know is hard to find clothes that are not so expensive, without being crappy at the same time.

To highlight my combination for this ensemble I went to one of my favorite furniture shops: La'Licious Designs. It's a great place to visit and discover well crafted items with a shabby/vintage look which immediately gives the feeling you are in an old village in southern France.

This outfit is composed of:
- First and foremost, old style boots (wood platform and British flag print). They have two options they can be wear and re-size scripts.
- Next item is the one-button blazer, very fashionable and elegant, can be wear in multiple combinations: with skirts, leggings, jeans, leather pants or even with shorts. It doesn't have re-size scripts, but it was well fit on my shape, didn't need much adjustments.

- My choice to wear it was with a pair of ripped denim leggings.
- And the last piece to add a bit of spring/summer flavor, I've selected a striped tank, pretty sailor-ish that can be wear also without the blazer on top, for a more comfy/casual appearance.

Have fun shopping!


Created and sold by Harry Hyx.

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍