Skip to main content

Harvest Little Bit Of Everything

Ohh my gahhh, ohh my gahhh! Them hunts will kill me!! Ask Morgaine, she knows the hell we been through to get some stuff, oh wait which clearly I forgot to post... next time then! So much dealing with lag hell for nothing. I'm joking, wasn't all for nothing.. I'll show you two, make it three outfits, one set of lingerie and one set of mesh bikini. I hope to put more together, but really is very hard to wonder from place to place looking for little tiny thingies to find... uhh exhausting.. nahh I'm moaning too much now. 
Well so far enjoy!
<1>


=PIA= Box army tank green - here
=PIA= Box CUFF Boots green - here
:[P]:-Aeda Slacks-Mahogany-{Skinnies} Gift - here
TRP21 -:NEEDFUL THINGS: YUMMI POPSICLE HORNS<3 - here 
(flaunt) Military Fetish Sleeves Tattoo - here 
**JPK Bracelet - here FREE
**JPK Gift Leather Belt - here FREE

<2>


SHH - 65 - ALICE PROJECT - Kiera Hair - here
-Gitchee- SHH Woman Wonky Dress - here
=PIA= Box Arrow Boots beige - here
SHH - 77 - *Tea Time* Cute Tree Bag - here
SHH - 70 - FAKE - Special Make-up - here

<The Lingerie>


:::Dimbula Rose::: BL&BE ribbon Undies - here

<The Bikini>

[ SAKIDE ] End of Summer Outfits - Mesh Bikini - here


[ SAKIDE ] SHH #9 - Canvas Pants, Wrapped Top (Beige, White) - here
undefined lilies - teensy clutter (freebie) - Necklace (Gold, Silver) - here
undefined lilies - wing ding (freebie) - Earrings (Gold, Silver) - here



Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍