Skip to main content

Oh! The Sin... Oh! The Drama...

Exceptional apologies for the language, but it's the way it's gotta be.

I'm really pissed the eeefffingg off lately. I'm always accused I cause drama. Blaahhh, blaahhh. So what?! I prefer a more exciting life, than something plain boring, doing same shit all day like robots. There's gotta be some sort of spicing up with something every now and then. And if people don't like it, they can go back to them lame lives.. I could care less about the continuous moaning about my faults and my mistakes. Pfffft Apaca! Where the fuck are you? You was so right! The less you care the less hurt you get. 
Sorry this is not so much related with my outfit today, but as you can see it's a very non-conformist one. I so like it when I go out of rules, out of order, out of every little boring things that make some think they are drama free... yeah, my ass!



Q - Goth Peplum Dress - here
Q - White Collar - here
Q - Cross Printed Tights - here



Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍