Skip to main content

Pastel, Romance and Baroque

I love to play with soft pastel colors in shades of green, blue, rose and yellow. This two outfits are composed of some very good quality clothing. The right kind of stuff is worth fighting lag and such to hunt them down. One is more casual sporty style for long walks around the malls and the other, more of a Fashionista style, who is known as person with a natural flair for combining both current and vintage fashionable trends. Pay attention to Mirella's top on second outfit. Not that it has my RL name, but it has a very interesting texture as if some gold glowing fiber runs across it. Really haven't seen such thing so far. It's looks amazing in-world.
<1>


The Ensemble:


A&A Riha Hair Shiny Brown (PROMO ends 25th Oct) - here
:: PM :: Fab Top (FHH #17) - here
id. leggings de'tec left - here FREE
*.amato.* natural sneaks for BL - here Subscribe Gift
*
*SLAVE* Fantasy Necklace (FFH # 38) - here
Salon de GLOW. Sunglasses 02 - sayabar - (BL) - here Group Gift
Salon de GLOW feat. R.A.Crystal -Bag-01- here Group Gift

[출처] FREE|작성자 뫼벨스


<2>


The Ensemble:

[Chloe] - Top Mirella - here Group Gift
:: PM :: Skinny Jeans (FHH # 17) - here
*
*SLAVE* Fantasy MakeUp (FFH # 38) - here
JKTrends Laury Necklace+Bracelet, Pop Pumps - here Group Gift
*Anymore Bag SHH # 32 - here



Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍