Skip to main content

Lady Gaga - Inspired Moments

There is no secret for my friends that I'm a little monster... Oh yes! And by that I mean a Lady Gaga fan. To be honest my actual kick off in Second Life was when I've decided to buy the complete avatar of Lady Gaga. Got me the Poker Face outfit and there I was.. no longer a newbie freak. I was .. famous! I have to thank my one and only friend I had at that time for being kind enough to lend me the money (which I've never returned, but shhh!) to acquire those costumes. 
I wanted to celebrate the 3 years this September ever since that day new Miraje was born! So I've picked my 3 favorite outfits and put them on expose as memoires of those special times. Adding one of Gaga's most important accessory in all her videos: the yummy 'boyfriend'. Mmmmmmm....


♪Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun♪ 
watch here


 - 911 Emergency! ... Hello?
 - I've just killed my boyfriend... 
watch here


♪Leather and jeans, garage glamorous, not sure what it means
But this photo of us it don't have a price
Ready for those flashy lights, cause you know that, baby, I
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me♪ 
watch here




Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍