Skip to main content

Bookworm Hot Play

The new release from Danika brings on a very hot and sexy school girl, supposedly trying to seduce her teacher. I don't really have fantasies with teachers whatsoever, but I did want this costume for when we're doing parties with sexy uniforms. This ensemble comes with a HUD that allows you to play a little at the desk or wear eyeglasses. It also enables puffy nipples, oh yes! That's hot! I did not use the sneakers that come with it, as for me, if it's not them ones I like, I would hardly wear them. But all in all it's a fun, playful outfit and I had my gurl cutie pie Becca to play some of the animations with me>> except the fireplace one.. that's from another scene.






BOOKWORM BOYTOY - ANIMATED SEXY SCHOOLGIRL ROLEPLAY COLLECTION - here
 TRUTH HAIR Dolly (Mesh Hair) - fades - here




Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍