Skip to main content

Risqué

Risque´= Hazardous; risky; esp., fig., verging upon impropriety; dangerously close to, or suggestive of, what is indecent or of doubtful morality; as, a risqué story.

They say in life sometimes you have to risk it all in order to achieve your goals.. or maybe risk it all and be left with nothing. I'm gonna say just this: I am a person who takes risks at every turn and no wonder my life is so amazing (shitty). Now, seriously, yeah, I agree we need to be bold from time to time and do things that, well, can be categorized as dangerous or indecent... as long as we at least stay true to ourselves and realize the consequences of our actions. Or, in the worse case scenario run as fast as you can and hide so no one can find you.
Anyway, regardless this introduction, what I wanted to present you was two items I got from PimpMyHunters. It may be an attractive hunt, but I'm too exhausted to bother looking for more objects as some proved to be really hard to find. I've created a pin-up, burlesque couture look, very Marilyn Monroe-ish and what better place to do the photo-shoot than at *Mon Chéri*. 
Guess behind the curtains, no one will ever know what risks am I willing to take for making the impossible, possible. 




♣Hair♣ :: HINAKO:: Ivonne Milk Tea+ - here / Thanks Naughty!
*tip: Look for the courtyard
♣Dress♣ [Foppish] Leather Gown Coat PMHH - here
*tip: Look for the coffee table
♣Lingerie♣ *Mon Chéri* Tiny Gift Box - here
♣Shoes♣ %.:EC:. Box Ysaline Heels - here

*This post is dedicated to mister Peilten Kohime 
for being such an inspirational and creative 'photographer'



Merry Part!
Miraje♣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍