Skip to main content

Charming Cupcakes

Ri.cielli has another awesome hunt running and the stuff is really great, classy, sassy, trendy, glam and simply charming. All you need to do is wonder around and get the cupcakes you find most delicious. Click this link to go to Ricielli's Facebook page so you can be able to see the exact items in this hunt. They can be acquired for only L$15, all mesh and high quality. Happy shopping!

Your Taxi to Ricielli >>> here





 #1

Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#11 - Cropped Sweater
Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#10 - Pamela Jeans Dark Blue






#2

Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#1 - Peplum Jacket Blue
Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#9 - Highwaisted Jeans Gradient Blue
Ricielli Mesh - YUSE bag Aqua





#3

Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#5 - Trench Jacket Hotpink
Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#7 - Highwaisted Jeans Gradient Pink
Ricielli Mesh - Cowhide Tote Leather Bag Turquoise





Merry Part!
Miraje♣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍