Skip to main content

New Tiffany's, New Beginnings

Tiffany's Night Club is opening its doors for the winter season in a new layout. The new building is fresh installed and it's sort of a reminiscence of the old Tiffany's bringing back a wooden floor and an indoor place. Makes it feel like home again, being very welcoming if you want my opinion. I've insisted on making this post because this club has been such a great hangout spot for my friends and I for a very long time. To be more exact, three years this month, ever since I've joined the staff there. 
If you haven't got the chance to visit it so far, I think you should, because here were bond lots of friendships and romantic affairs.. even people got married in RL after meeting at Tiffany's. I want to highlight the fact that it has its own special aura and the nice atmosphere within makes it worth the while. I've added a few pictures as a sneak peak, but make sure there is much more to it to be discovered. 

taxi to Tiffany's Night Club & Mall >>> here







Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍