Skip to main content

Lady Marmalade

Getting the sand out of shoes.. Oh wait! My new shoes!! After few hours of debating how to promote the new glam pumps from [Cliche], Bif and I (more me) invaded Xnedera's land.. I should apologize in advance. She has an amazing place though. Because the shoes are decorated with a 'sex' sign I figured a sexy lingerie set would be more appropriate than something too formal. I let that to be Bif's role. Still, I should warn you guys.. sign, no sign.. the shoes do not guarantee you'll be getting 'some'. But they are absolutely fabulous in terms of textures and friendly user's HUD. There is only one flaw, sadly. The shoe base will make the feet go into ground, so before you buy them, try demo and see if you can match with other shoe base in your inventory.. like I did. Too bad, they really need to fix that and maybe would be better to make them rigged. I'm pleading and praying for those upgrades. 

Pssst no sex for Miraje! I mean.. come on!!
What's so wrong with me? 
I need to take some seduction lessons from  Lady Marmalade.




[Cliche] Glam pumps (black) - here

Special 'thanks' to Bif Bilasimo
For taking the time to do these pictures with me!


Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍