Skip to main content

Such A Barbie


I remember when I had my first Barbie doll, which was generic called "My first Barbie" (Prettiest Princess Ever), duhh... It was the summer of 1990 something and I was having a blast with my friends from where my grandparents lived. Sure enough, when mom and dad told me the doll came.. from America (wow) I nearly begged them to take me home. I had to see it! When I got home, there it was in a little pink box, with long curly hair down her shoulders and an angelic princess look. Maybe, I was in tears when I've opened the box and took her out. I still remember how it smelled. Was kind of sweet and fresh, which is totally weird considering it's made of plastic. Still.. it is a priceless memory. However, Barbie didn't have the life of a promised princess in my hands. Soon enough, I've cut her hair short, painted pink and hooked her up with Action Man.. What? I was into big guys even from back then.. so sue me! LOL






-{AH}-# 12 ALICE PROJECT - here
*GF* FFL2013 Welcome Gift - here
::HH:: Hucci Group Gift March 15 2013 - Gift
::c.A.:: Tulle skirt "pink dots" - here
:[TaraShoes]: Empire Charlotte Pumps Green Gift



Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍