Skip to main content

Memes Part #1

I have decided to do the "Memes" Strawberry Singh proposed for us SL bloggers. It's an interesting idea to share facts about our second life that are not known by readers and maybe they are curious to find out. So, here it is my Seven SL Facts Meme, hope you enjoy it:

My SL Fact #1:
After 3 pm SLT if you want to find me, I'm more than likely at Tiffany's chatting with Naughty. And totally random, we're usually 3 people inside the club for some reason.

My SL Fact #2:
I am obsessed with details. If someone wears a pair of shoes or jeans with cuffs or some sort, if they are not fit correctly it annoys me at maximum. I will end up looking the other way.

My SL Fact #3:
I do not appreciate someone sending me mass-teleports. I have a crazy tendency to delete the person. So, don't do it!

My SL Fact #4:
I have my own land in Second Life. Small, cute and quiet. It's also my working place for the blog.

My SL Fact #5:
I am a hard working person. So, if I have a task to accomplish I will dedicate all my time and effort to do it the best way.

My SL Fact #6:
Despite the appearance, I am a shy person. So, I hardly hit my friends with IM's. I'm always thinking they may be busy and won't answer. I know there is a downside to that, as they must think I'm ignoring or don't think about them. Which is not the case.

My SL Fact #7:
I love being in a relation in SL. But, I have trust issues. Inevitably, I end up being hurt or hurt someone myself. 





LavandaChic*AdorableOwlDress*PRIZE 'Spring is Here' HUNT - here
*.amato.* Osakana Socks - here


Check out Strawberry Singh's blog >>> here

Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍