Skip to main content

Caught

For a few days I have been watching a TV show that seems to be debating a love triangle. Two girls over a boy... ain't that a classic? Anyways, one of the girls have had an actual relationship with the dude and clearly she cares about him a lot. The other girl, well I couldn't figure what's her deal in this story. Why would someone chase a person that's already involved? Makes it really awkward if you ask me. As I was watching them three sitting on a couch (sure he was caught in the middle) I couldn't help but notice the reactions of the girl who loves him. She was uncomfortable being there, probably felt frustrated and maybe humiliated, as he was leading them both to believe they have a chance with him. I don't know why is when we are so in-love we get  blinded and we are willing to put ourselves to most weird positions, when we should just get up and leave. I empathize with that girl's pain, going through all this circus, been there myself at one point. Each of us want to believe we are important and we mean something special in someone's life. It's a nice feeling, but what to do when is clearly not like that? The guy doesn't seem to know what he wants. He thinks maybe he can have it all. Well, bad news! It's not gonna work like that, I'm sure of it. In fact, I can almost bet he will be left with any of them girls.
Regardless of this story I wanted to share with you, here are a few more cute and simple outfits for my birdies. Enjoy ♥







1.
TRUTH HAIR Video Games - BlackFade2 / Thanks Naughty!!
SIS gift [Crash Republic] - Long Tank - pink gradient - here
Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Nude

2.
[LeLutka]-RUSH hair FATPACK Subscribe Gift - here
SIS gift - retro' - Mouth Shirt - here
[ glow ] studio Scream! Leggings Black 
MoiMoi Adde Outfit - here




Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍