Skip to main content

Cat's Away

#496

Lately I haven't had much inspiration nor much desire to compose ensembles. I always feel bad when that happens because I like to keep the blog going even with such little resources as mine is. I have thought of the idea after hitting 500 posts to put it to rest. I don't know.. This site has been for the past years a very important part of my life/second life. So, I'm not yet sure if I'm ready to give it up. I will have to think more and I'll sure let you know soon what I have decided.. my cute birdies :)




~Make-up~
Pink Acid Lip Essentials Lipstick (gift)
~Hair~
*booN KCP393 hair (brown)
~Tops~
Emery - Top Le Tigre Navy - XS (old gacha item)
*COCO*_ShirtAroundWaist_CheckMultiColor(TC4)
~Pants~
Ricielli TDR - Highwaisted Jeans /Jeans 
~Shoes~
DAISY MESH Ankle Boots /w texture change (Dark Colors)
~Accessories~
DERP. Box - Cat Hat - Freebie
*  S O R G O - WERS Shades / Bitum (SG) 
{M*G*S} Eco Bag C 


Merry Part!
MiRaGe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍