Skip to main content

Coffee Break

#509

I'm so excited this week I have lots of new items to show you and many are group gifts, free items or promotion ones. I know not many people like blogs that present such stuff thinking we're cheap or whatever. Truth is, I prefer it this way, because many people join SL everyday and they need inspiration and help without investing a fortune from the beginning. I always try to make the ensembles affordable and good quality. I won't be hypocrite saying I don't like to buy expensive clothes. But, during my experience in-world, many times I bought valuable items that are now stuck forever in my inventory, never to see the light again. Therefore, my advice is to trust your instinct for achieving the products that you think you will wear more than once and that won't end-up tossed in recycle bin, eventually.  




~Make-up~ 
{c.C.M.} Black Cat Eyeliners (Double)
~Hair~
little bones. Eden - Roots 
~Top~&~Bottom~
Ri.cielli - KIA Mesh Spiked Dress
~Shoes~
Eudora 3D Weston Pumps NoValentine {L$10 Group Item} 
~Accessories~
Leonard! Sherlock Pipe <3 [Groupgift April`14] (fee to join L$80) 
::LE-NT:: Coffee to Go <3  -  both here
:sey Trunk set [LOxKE]/GroupGift_08 (Free) 


Merry Part!
MiRaGe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍