Skip to main content

Urban Pirate

#498

Here's the April free gift from Meli Imako: the High Seas Pirate Corset Dress. I really like this frilly dress for its classy design and even if it's so feminine, I couldn't help to vamp it my way and give it a more urban/nowadays infusion. I just love to rock my bad ass girl look. 



~Hair~
Clawtooth: Starlight (Silent Movie Star Pack)
~Dress~
MI960053 High Seas Pirate Corset
~Shoes~
N00065 - Shoes
~Accessories~
-RC- Baseball Bat


Merry Part!
MiRaGe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍