Skip to main content

Hunny Bunny

#501

This is definitely my favorite time of the year, after Christmas, in Second Life. I love spring, pastel colors and Easter time. Because in my country we don't really celebrate it as a festive day, when the bunny comes with gifts (some people do, but pretty isolated and mostly for the kids) I'm glad I can do this in-world. I went to the Egg Hunt and got a few pretty gifts that I'm really excited about. And just in case you are wondering why I'm walking bare feet, it's 'cause I like to take walks like that and 'feel' the smoothness of the fresh green grass. 

1.


2.


Egg Hunt

1.
PARADISIS
- Easter Doll: Dress, Daisy chocker, Basket green, Bunny Egg.
*
[keke]
- Glass jar with flowers
- Glass jar with magnolias

2.
ay
- Geek camisole (easter pink)
- Geek Panties (easter blue)
- Geek Handwarmers
- Geek Legwarmers



Merry Part!
MiRaGe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍