Skip to main content

2x Styles

Been hunting a bit the shops to get new items, most for free and some on discount. The new Kashi pumps from Mstyle come in a special design as December discount. In order to get them at lower price you need to head to their Facebook page, find a code number, then go in-world at their vendor. Easy-peasy! >>> link here and the hint to find the number is: "The CODE is on the Mstyle's Facebook page, but it isn't posted by Mstyle". Also, let's not forget it's winter season, so you'll see more of wintry outfits on my posts.





*COCO*_Gift_TurtleneckSweater - here FREE
*COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Black L$250 - here
Mstyle KASHI Pumps V2 - Magenta L$299 - here





*Graffitiwear Nov. 2012 Subs. Group Gift Ecru Cableknit Sweater - here
Amacci - Karen Hair - here
:NuDoLu: Silver Lining Hunt Gift Pantalon Jean+Laine L$5 - here
Latreia - Law Beige Boots - here
::C'est la vie!:: knit tote bag mesh 3tex change - here




Merry Part!
Miraje ♣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romantic Walk

Oh my! The list of gifts continues and it makes me so happy. This new Christmas gift from Autumn it's actually an outfit I almost got the night before. Clearly, something stopped me, but probably the chain of thoughts went through time and space and in some magical way reached to her, as she got it for me today. It was pretty amazing to be honest. Now, I've start wondering if it's really true what they say about these last days of the Pisces Era and the beginning of the Aquarius Era: "every wish you have will come true, if you want it!" So, my advice is: stay positive and have as many wishes possible. It might be a great chance to accomplish them all.



(2Chez) Sophia Rigged Mesh Cream Belted Dress & Rigged Mesh Abilene Saddle Boots Here


Merry Part! Miraje ♦

Hey little monsters! It's Lady Gaga!

Recalling that my first day in Second Life was on December 5th 2008, it was only the next year's fall that I really become aware of my place and who I wanted to be in-world. And with the help of my one and only friend I had at that time, Leddy, I was able to accomplish my task. Surely enough I wanted to be no other than: Lady Gaga.
Finding by miracle or just by accident a shop that was selling skins and shapes of famous people from movies or music industry, my eyes were caught by the beauty and freshly look of Gaga. And yes I was and still am a big fan. I did cling for many months on this look and it was this appearance that made it possible for me to get a job at one of the best clubs in Second Life: Tiffany's. Nonetheless was a hard road to go on, it did changed everything in my virtual world and put me on a new track and opened doors for new adventures. By all means, without being a hypocrite, the way you look it might be the business card of yourself. I'm only speaking f…

Trick or Treat Bitch