Skip to main content

I >>> Follow US

I have started looking for Christmas decorations. It's not too early, yet not to late for this mission, I suppose. So, I've found a very cute show room with home decorations and furniture that you'll love, I'm sure. The pictures I've taken have a funny story behind, 'cause while I was getting ready to take the shots, the owner of the shop popped in. I was struggling to look fly as I wasn't planning a photo shoot, but end up crashing, of course. I came back and he was still there, but I was too shy to ask for permission. Therefore, I stood like a statue, zoomed on his avatar (very handsome!) tempted to invite him for a cuddle demonstration on the Christmas tree carpet, but eventually he poofed. I know I'm promoting his shop, but just in case I wasn't allowed to take pictures there, I do apologize for not asking before. 





♦Ensemble♦

=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Carly" Blacks and White - here

[monso] My Yagu Jacket - White - here

Tres Blah – Frou Frou Skirt (White) - here

~*By Snow*~ Pure Rose Jewelry - here

KIKI Designs -COQUETA White Heels (Mesh) PROMO - here


♦Decor♦


!! Follow US !! Christmas tree carpet - Totally mesh and sculpts with cuddles  - here

[PROMO MARKETPLACE] !! Follow US !! Christmas - Romantic Blue Dining room - here



Taxi to Show Room >>> here





Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍