Skip to main content

Some Old, Some New

Hey birdies! I'm really sorry for not posting much lately. Just been busy and out of mood. RL gets me most.. and now a scary heavy snowing coming from the sky. This sent me back to my old moments spent in SL around this time of year and I wanted to share some snaps shots with you. I stupidly forgot about my Rez Day this year, even if I wanted so so bad to celebrate it. Made me sad, but friends picked me up once again making me feel special :)

Great thanks to Autumn, Naughty and Rebecca! Love you <3


 Miraje&Meviko - Happy Hollidays! 2010

@Paradisis >> here 2012

Special winter set  (@old sky home) 2011

Aurora Borealis and winter setting (@old sky home) - 2010 

Me>Photo Shoot @Goblins 2011

@Gabriel's  >> here 2011

Bif, Rebecca and I @ Goblins 2011 

Uncertain location, but remember was a winter fest 2010





Merry Meet!
Miraje♦

Comments

  1. in the first picture is Michael Jackson?DIANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Interesting question, but no, he's not Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍