Skip to main content

Rocking My Boots

To get busy is one thing. But, to get busy and be bored at the same time is even worse. I only hope it's just for a short amount of time.. Otherwise... blehhh, I don't know what to do. At least to cheer me up a little, I've indulged myself to buy a new pair of Timberland style boots. I've bought those in RL and I liked them so much I though my avatar should own a pair as well. So, here's a little ensemble designed special for them. But, really they can be worn in such numerous combinations, you won't believe! It's a five stars product :)




*BOOM* Twenty-Three tee (Fetish) - here
+HUHU+ Pant Sport Black (Group Gift) - here
Patagonia Leather Boots - Wheat ( Inspired in Timberland boots™ ) - here




Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍