Skip to main content

All Eyes on Him

Clearly when it comes to make a choice, how you look and present your avatar can weight more than anything. This post here goes because I won a bet and I'm like literally very happy I did.
No, I won't say what the bet was about. But my prize was a photo session with the most sexy, fashionable, too too hot man in SL, Mevikoo. I am clearly obsessed with him and how he looks and how he dresses and the choices he makes. (by the way, Fran please use that mesh viewer to see him in all his beauty L.O.L!!).


So, we went to this Duran Duran sim, pretty bizarre yes and inspired from their videos. I did torture Mevikoo having him to sit here and there, back and forth, up on a mountain, down in a bubbles shampoo fountain or a vortex, but the results were fabulous. He simply looks amazing in his skinny tight jeans combined with a blazer from Kal Rau which I admired ever since I saw it on marketplace.


The idea of this photo session was to concentrate all eyes on Mevikoo and highlight his good looks. I have no doubt whatsoever when he goes to places that eyes are on him anyway and it's very understandable. Taking this picture was quite a challenge, because we were inside a vortex and those lights were moving in spiral making it hard to catch a snapshot easily. But I think in the end I managed it. Huh...


Maybe you'll wonder if this is part of the pictorial and I will answer that is not. But this is a posture I most adore in Mevikoo. Kissing was always an important part of our relation and I think it is what kept us falling back together each time. Hard to keep lips and hands off one another. Besides as you can see again his outfit is impeccable and very trendy.




This last photo I made when he was not aware (like a little paparazzo), because he is now trying a new style inspired by Chris Brown who I so so adoreee. He did a great job with that, managing to look like him and yes it was a matter again in choosing proper clothes and accessories in order to obtain a full effect. Too bad I cannot be Rihanna.. if only I could.

Clothes acquired from Amerie and Kal Rau in most pictures. He did not tell me but I know for sure.

Special Thanks to Mevikoo for accepting this invite to feature on my blog. 
*Love you so so much!*

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍