Skip to main content

Eternal 12

Normally I wouldn't start the week on posting a pictorial for clothes, but I couldn't help it to show off my new mesh skinny pants which were a super-hot gift from my babe Mevikoo. As many people know me by now, sometimes I go "loca" in choosing what to wear and you can often see me wearing pink or very bright colors.

It's always refreshing to go back to childhood and try to feel again like a 12 years girl and Second Life gives you this possibility. I did not have a child avatar for these pictures even though the places I went were basically playgrounds. Here was a nice playing area and yeah you can see me making bubbles... no wonder.


This picture was taken at the most happy look alike sim I know in this world. First and foremost it is a toys shop but with lots of areas to explore and have fun sitting on various items this creator has on display. I love the fact it has been way long since I was there and it's still open. (Sneak-a-peek in the background you can see Mevikoo, I'm sure he didn't know exactly what was I doing, but isn't he sweet back there?)


For this picture I went to also a kids store called [:]kick.ROCKS!, but here they mostly sell clothes and accessories. If you are in the search of a Scooby Doo boxers here is the place to go. But for my outfit I've complete it with a tie-knot denim shirt from Aoharu (don't ask me how long took me to find it, even if it was right in front of me). The lingerie I bought at a Valentine's Day market and it's from ::c.A:: so, I'm not sure if it's still on sale, but you can try search. The wedges are from Mstyle and I have acquire them so long ago, but still like to wear them from time to time.


sold by Amerie Spitteler
sold by Mikee Mokeev

Have fun shopping!
Merry Part!
Miraje


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍