Skip to main content

The Irish Green

Number 17 is one of the numbers I am most fond of. And that is for some good reasons. Not getting into details, yesterday, the 17th of March was a pretty popular day around at least Europe. That because it's celebrating Saint Patrick well known as the patron of saints in Ireland. Clearly is a religious day, but as we are already used by now, any occasion to party and celebrating is welcomed whatsoever.
Even if I could know less about this particular day, I must admit for me was a very pretty and pleasant day. I can say that it was even lucky, although the symbol of Ireland is a plant called shamrock and not what is mostly confused with, the four-leaf clover. In my country if you find a four-leaf clover, you hold on it to bring you good luck. Really just a superstition, nothing more.


After spending some good time at the club, which was also decorated for this day, I did some exploring around, lost myself in thoughts and other things I can't mention, I figured to invade my neighbor's land for some Irish Green pictures. Miss Rebecca, known also as Kyo, is a great designer when it comes to decorate exteriors. (She's not any less doing interiors, but landscaping is like her most talented thing).


I only wish she was online so we could do some of the pictures together, uhh and I should have asked her permission as well. Hope she won't kill me or something... tie me up in a hidden dungeon, even though hard to believe because she is just too sweet. 
By the time I was doing pictures, I was already sleepy and feeling like a flower around beautiful plants, trees and inviting nature surrounding me. I've always loved spring and it surely felt like that.



A pretty risky spot to sit on. You can't see from the picture, but down this bridge was a very high waterfall in between two peaks. Sure enough after standing up I fell, almost drowning, but managed to fly myself from the bottom of the ocean. 
All in all I liked of this St. Patrick's Day and I'm looking forward to next year and see what new adventures will bring to me.


Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍