Skip to main content

Stepping On Thin Ice

Nothing can compare to getting ready for going out. But when you are prepared to go at a Party at the End of the World it can turn easily into something really exciting. As I am sure you are all well aware now about Mesh Clothing... I figured it is time for me to upgrade and move one level up by acquiring some new rigged mesh items. 



As I was browsing through the best selling items on marketplace, I found this brand new outfit from Apple May Designs. I must admit it's first time I bought something from this creator, but I always thought from the pictures the stuff looks pretty amazing.


And I was not wrong about it. Just exactly how is promoted it looks in-world. Stepping on thin ice I will give five stars for this one shoulder mesh top accompanied by the high-waist pants so so very sexy.


Be careful though when you are wearing mesh clothes, there are still people around that are using older viewers. Therefore, it's recommendable to have either a shirt or lingerie under  your clothing so others will not see your most intimate bits.



I have completed this look with a pair of wedges. They were on promotion back on Valentine's Day, but still available to buy at full price from Angelic Le Couture. There are multiple colors you can choose from.
As for the location I visited for this new pictorial, more details can be found by clicking the next link @ LEA12 or by visiting it using destination guide. After all, it's not everyday you get to see The Last Rose on SL Earth.

Apple May Designs - Ringer - 225L$
sold by Apple May
Angelic Leferve Couture - Vanilla Wedge - L$399
sold by Angelic Lefevre


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍