Skip to main content

When Crickets Are Out

Yes! It's finally spring and its more than official. From the first real day of spring I got stuck on whether to do a fashion pictorial or just a simple walk in the park admiring the surroundings.
I figured why not combining them? So, it turned out a better choice as I also had set my mind to a certain location and I have found the perfect dresses for the occasion.


Not taking much time to figure out where to do the pictures my choice was the actual first all mesh sim at Mayfair. This sim hosts a few famous clothing brands in Second Life, but I will reveal their names next time I'll dedicate the pictorial to one of their items.


Surely for those who are eager to find out more details, please take a visit there following this link: Mayfair. So, to present one of the two dresses freshly bought from Crickets, I took a walk in the park. Very beautiful crafted really, this Knitted Mesh dress follows your body curves and lines and it comes in two sizes: average and curvy. It may require some adjustments on your shape, specially on the breasts part as the alpha layer won't cover that area (to me was only needed a less gravity). 
What don't we do to look perfect, right?


Tip*: if you are using physics, the boobies may stick out from the dress. I'm not completely sure why and I have to figure out as I knew in fact mesh items are moving along with your body.. maybe just not when it becomes too bouncy.
I have added for this picture a special make-up from Pink Acid. It was in fact a group gift and the lips are drawn with leopard print if I'm not wrong.


For the second Knitted Mesh Dress I took a walk to my actual living room as I thought it will give a good look with my cute green little pillows. I'm also wearing the matching flats that come with the dress. They are cute although you most likely to see me wearing heels. Just from time to time I go down to the ground.


Oops! How did this picture end here? Well it's clearly not the entrance at my house but, I like how it was contrasted with the green of the dress. I'm loving this type of buildings and they are mostly to be found in England from what I've seen. 



Back again at my house, this snapshot was meant to highlight the make-up which is also from Pink Acid, the shop I so so adore. Yeah I know a friend of mine will say the lips are painted with the painting brush, but hey! If I like something I tend to never listen to others opinion. I may be wrong, but this time around I'll go with my intuition.

If you hurry to buy these dresses you might as well find them at the promo price!

sold by Shannel Dulce

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

  1. OMG!!! as we speak i have like four links from marketplace loading ... i want your dresses and your house and your hair and your make up and your avatar in a nice big box as my xmas present this year :D Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Well careful what you are wishing for you might as well get it. LoL. Ty for the comment. So sweet... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍