Skip to main content

Something about cars...

There's no doubt about it I am very much fond of cars. It's been my passion back from childhood when I used to play with car toys rather then dolls... you don't what to know what happened to my first Barbie for that matter.
As in real life I admire and like cars a lot, in second life I get even the chance to drive them as it doesn't require to have a driver's license in order to do so. What follows in this post are some pictures I've took along time with cars that inspired me and I couldn't resist not to steal a glimpse of them.

This police car I saw in a parking lot destined for drivers lessons. It was on a sim I used to live and they installed this school just when I was about to go to another place. So, I never got the chance to drive one of those police cars which I really wanted. I did had a ride though with a friend that was working as security and it was very cool and different kind of police car much more exciting than this one.



Oh yes! This is a fierce looking Mustang which was a gift from my boyfriend Meviko. I love this car so much, but it's just for poses purpose only, can't be drive whatsoever. Although, for me as a photographer it's a define piece to have and to keep in my inventory for future creations.



I know pretty much about cars, but I can't really tell which kind is this one here, surely it's not a Lamborghini, nor a Ferrari, though it does have some look alike features, I can't be 100% sure. It can be as well a prototype car. This one was at a big furniture mall, very popular in second life and I discovered it just by getting lost on that vast area. *Special add to this post: Someone told me what this car is and it's a Zonda. So, mystery solved.



And my favorite of all.. my Formula 1 Ferrari! This is a super fast car, but it can be easily driven. All you need is a sim where you can rezz and play with this amazing "toy". I recommend it for a dose of adrenaline anytime and why not just for fun when you are too bored.

Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍