Skip to main content

Obey My Demand

Having one idea for this new pictorial ended up with combining more ideas in order to get it done. It is no surprise that my fashion articles mainly tend to gravitate around shoes, this time is no exception. 
As I was saying, my idea to present this amazing pair of shoes was total different than what I've done, but there are times when you need to accept the fact that what you want can be at odds with what is right, or with what you can do. Therefore, stepping on shaky grounds, I hit the buttons until one particular destination caught my attention. And it was not any location, but a very special one: Transylvania


Recalling in my head all those times I said to my friends I am count Dracula's daughter, I said: "Hey! What the hell!" So, there I was obeying my demand to present my ensembles like each step I took was dictated from an inner darker force. I think of myself as a good person, but this time I am bad, very bad. 
And guess what? It wasn't just an act, it really felt that way. Grabbing on my whip I started to unleash it and felt better and better with every hit. 



For this first round of releasing the anger I am wearing the Obey Spine Heels Booties by Diktator (with heels set on fossil option) and a tiny army dress from :::Spice and Sugar:::  @Amerie bringing out the bad ass girl rollin' in the deep, before getting trapped by the evil for good.  Make sure the shoes are Mesh, but not rigged and they can easily be adjusted as you get many skin options for a faster match with your own. Also know that the customer service is one of the best as the creator will always be willing to help you out.



For my second round, I'm clearly transformed into a vampire. (Oh yes! Dracula did get me eventually... j/k). So, my ensemble for this picture is composed of yet again the Obey booties with heels set on bone option and the wonderful crafted Batterflies Hero costume from Boudoire. Both creations are stepping out with their great amount of details and their really unique style. Whether or not you are into role playing or just going to a theme party, I think this is a suitable way to draw attention onto yourself. 



Special note* The outfit comes with evil make-up and eyes. It is such a great buy at a very tempting price, as you may be aware Precious Restless's creations are pretty high priced, but for all the right reasons.
This is how my pictorial ends. It was a great experience if I am to mention it was quite an adventure to do the pictures. People kept following me around starring and looking like I was some statue in a museum. By the way, I will return to my good side, so no need to run away when you see me... really no whip's attached!

sold by Usermane 
sold by Precious Restless
sold by Amerie Spitteler

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍